[IP] going to be a camp counselor

In July I'm going to be a camp counselor for kids with DM- same camp I went
to as a kid.  I'm very excited about it, but also a little nervous.  They'll
put me in a cabin with an older more experienced counselor as a partner, but
I'd still appreciate any suggestions from kids who have been to camp or
parents who have sent their kids...you know, what not to do, stuff like
that.  Also, when I went there weren't any kids with pumps there, but I'm
sure that's different now.  I'm still wondering what I should do with it
during swimming(they do it for hours at a time) or boating.  Also, when am I
going to have time to change my site, and would the kids want to watch me or
should I do it in private?  Any and all advice would be appreciated, I
really want to do this right.