Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 21:11:30 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] protein in the urine!!

Something new to work with here. I just got back from our endo appt. and
after two tests on the albumin the results came back with a higher than
normal reading and the endo said that Kevin must now start taking Lisinopril
to help his kidneys. He said he had protein in the urine and that isn't good.
Kev has had diabetes for over 8 yrs and now he needs to take this medication
for the rest of his life. Anyone else ever have this problem?  I am so tired
of things happening to this poor kid, but guess God knows we can both deal
with it...Ok God, I'm tired of dealing with things...UHG!!!!

Linda, frustrated mom to kev!!