[IP] Stress- a really long vent & ?

Hi Maureen,  My experience w/ stress is that the effect on my insulin
sensitivity is both significant and really hard to predict.  I've been
actively trying to reduce stress lately.  I've tried to spend time walking
and signed up for a relaxation yoga class, which was great.  Maybe just a
coincidence, but my insulin sensitivity was significantly better for 2 full
days after the single class.  The 2hr class was not at all strenuous, but i
reduced my basal by 50% just to be safe;  by the end BG was 92.  And
remember the gentleman who's BG dropped after playing w/ his grandson's dog?
Can you squeeze some time into your schedule to spend just on yourself doing
enjoyable, relaxing things?  Good luck:) colleen