Re: [IP] For the Women of the Group

>Those of you that have been talking about the pill and so forth...What pill
>are you taking. I am with Kelly on this one......I am getting a little
>about not being able to trust my pill.  I would just like to know if I am
>the same pill or not.  I don't need little surprises either:)

I tried 5 types of the Pill (Desogen and Ortho-Novum various recipes) and
none of them worked as it should. Eventually I went on Depo and that's when
finally something definately worked as supposed to. I never got pregnant on
the Pill as I wasn't sexually active then, but had frequent break-thru
bleeding. Also never trust the Pill alone especially if HIV testing,
comparison of sexual histories, and committment is not present. Sex does
kill and the pill isn't effective against STD's. Once those things are out
of thew way, I feel the Pill is fine tho since it's only 97% effective in
actual use and if ready for children 3% of error isn't so bad:)

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein