[IP] Unsubscribes and other requests

Hello IP Land:

I want to drop just a short note to back up what Sam & George have said
recently about unsubscribe requests and other
requests for the list administrators.  Folks, if this list is too much
mail, or whatever,  just send your request to the
HELP address that appears at the bottom of every message and please be
patient.  As this list grows, so does the
workload on these administrators who devote (and donate) a lot of effort
and time into making this endeavor run smoothly.  Most, if not all of
these folks have real jobs and have to give up at least some of their
spare time to
do this stuff.

I can tell you from first hand experience that it is not a 15 minute a
day job to do admin duty.  (I had to give it up
because it was too time consuming).  So if you send a request and it
doesn't get done after a couple of days, just send it again.  Practice
using your delete button!  Builds character!  I'm off my soapbox now.

This has been a paid announcement from the Sam Skopp for Sainthood
campaign :)-