[IP] Paramedics/Glucogon

Tonight, after coming to check my husband, who stayed unconscious and bg of
25 15 minutes after a glucogon shot, the paramedic said he'd have to eat and
check bgs all night - hourly, and not be left alone.  He said it was because
the glucogon rid the liver of stored sugar and for awhile afterwards he would
be at increased danger if going low again.  Even tho hubby felt fine finally,
they tried to get him to go to hospital because I had used the glucogon.
Have any of you had such a warning after "the shot'?  Holly