[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #113

In a message dated 04/19/2000 8:27:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< How many of *us* have gotten pregnant when we
 used birth control, etc. with no intentions?
 I'll cast the first vote.
Well I guess I will cast the 2nd and 3rd.  I began taking the same birth
control pills that I had taken before my first pregnancy almost 4 yrs. ago
when Surprise I ended up pregnant in October of 98.  Just had my beautiful
little girl in June of last year and started that pill again.  Guess what?
December of 99 - That's right PREGO again. That one actually happened right
before my tubal.  Guess it is meant to be.

Dee Dee