[IP] Breast sites and mammography

I am the father of an 11y.o.type 1 as well as a radiologist. I have read
with interest the enthusiasm for utilizing the breast as a site.
When we evaluate a mammogram we look for masses, areas of tissue
distortion, skin changes and microcalcifications. Based on my pump
experience, I think it is a THEORETICAL possibility of find changes on
the mammogram that may be related to the site(s). This COULD produce a
false positive finding, biopsy, etc. There is NO scientific data that
has looked at this question. At the minimum,it would be important for
the radiologist to know that the breast is being used as an infusion