[IP] Here's another vote to Jan on Pixie's ?

I'll raise my hand on that one and give you a second 'aye', Jan! :)  My
first two pregnancies happened when I was on the pill (I didn't forget to
take them, but I did have a lot of problems with them while taking them).
The third happened with no protection.   Hubby and I know we are fertile as
all get out.  lol  Good luck with whatever you find out, Pixie!
Dawn email @ redacted