[IP] Getting pregnant while using birth control

Please ladies....you're scaring me!!:)  If you all share your stories about
this, I'm likely to never have sex again, due to fear and paranoia!! lol
Yes, I understand it CAN still happen while on the pill, but I'd like to
have a LITTLE faith in my birth control method!!
Kelly (who is WAY too young to be dealing with little "surprises"!!)

<<Well, my sentiments exactly - to the first sentence. I suppose we could
start another thread here: How many of *us* have gotten pregnant when we
used birth control, etc. with no intentions?

I'll cast the first vote.>>

<<However I was conceived through birth control pills and a condom.>>