Re: [IP] Pixie's ??

I'll add to this, although I am not diabetic my oldest son is.  His 2 yr old
brother was conceive exactly 5 years after my husband had a vasectomy.  To
answer many questions before they arise yes he did get checked after the
first surgery, and no it was not someone else's as he is the only person I
have ever been intimate with.

Holly
Mom to Taylor 9 (dx 3-9-99 pumping 3-6-00), Amanda 8 and Alexander 2