[IP] Let down again.....

Well we've just got home from the long drive to see our endo. Although I was
fairly pleased with my son's hba1c (7.5), I was so disappointed that he had
again delayed getting the pump for him. I don't know if it's his age or
what, but this is the third time he has put us off. He couldn't give me a
reason as to the delay. I've met all of the requirements, but still a no
go..... I'm so frustrated and tired.  Any suggestions anyone?

very disappointed