[IP] I'm the one with over 50 cases

> There was an e-mail on here the other
> day from a women who said she has made over 50 (I think) different sleeves
> or pockets for her pump to match all her outfits.  At least I think I read
> it here, but I can't remember who wrote it.

I'm the one who has over 50 zipper-type cigarette cases/coin purses. I've
collected them for over 16 years now. I put a key ring in the zipper pull
and another ring in the first one. That serves as a belt loop. It swings
merrily/freely by my side. Whenever I shop I check purse departments for
colors I don't have in case I'll ever need it. I do have a few I haven't
used but if I need them, they're waiting. Most people think it's my money
bag like some who wear fanny packs. TWO PEOPLE have thought it was a
colostomy!!!! because of the tubing. Kind of the wrong color in the tubing
for that.
I'm not ashamed for anyone to know what it is -- it's my mom and dau(ghter)
who get embarassed. But through experience, I do feel it necessary to carry
that 1/3 fabric softener sheet to combat static electricity.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)