Re: [IP] fast take, eve and CGM

I remember the FastTake very well along with the non-disclosure agreement!

When comparing to my other meter there was a lot of variability on the high
and low ends - when in the "normal" range it was pretty close to the meter
I compared it to. I think a lot of us had similar results.  (Course mine
and everyone elses FastTake was a proto-type and very well accounted for.)

I liked the size, but will stay with my Profile.

Jim S.
email @ redacted