Re: [IP] Batteries

I learned a lesson about Disetronic batteries also, but it came from
taking them apart. <vbg>

Anyone in the S.F. bay area have some "dead" Disetronic batteries they
want to get rid of?

There are directions on how to rebuild the batteries somewhere on the
insulin-pumpers web site. (Do so at your own risk, cause they might not
seal out water....) <vbg>

The wonders of packaging, they are "special" because they look

Jim S.
email @ redacted