[IP] Batteries

Dear Fran and Linda,
I was nodding in agreement when reading your posts about Disetronic's batteries.  It happened to me too.  I went through 6 batteries in #3 in two weeks.  The final straw was in the middle of the night - another #3 alarm.  I had a fresh package of 10 batteries and was on my last one before I found one that would work at all.  The Disetronic Rep was very nice and sent me new batteries the next day, but I was a little panicked and not very happy.
The lesson I learned was to find some syringes as a backup - I honestly didn't remember where I kept them and would have been in trouble if that last battery didn't work.  The combination of stress, sleep deprivation and a steadily rising blood sugar that made me forget where I hid the old syringes!  ;o)
Mary Love-my-pump,-but-hate-those-stupid-batteries Gilson
"Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do...but how much love we put in that action."
 Mother Theresa