Re: [IP] Letter to Insurance re: # of test strips

My endo's office uses a form, which I emailed the info to Connie.  As far as
convincing insurance you need all those strips, right now I figured about 8x
per day, my endo made the form out for 250 strips, I sent it in, and no
questions were asked.  Had a check in 2 weeks to cover the full cost.  Is it
just my insurance or do others have insurance that didn't balk at more than
100 strips per month?

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, pump start date:  May 23!!!!!!!