[IP] Re: "help" address

Just thought I would throw in my 2 cents since I have experienced
this one firsthand.

When I couldn't send email to the digest (about a month or so ago
- I think when the servers were being moved or changed) I tried
writing to every help and admin address I could find on the IP
website. *Everything* that ended with bzs.org got returned to me.
There was some problem between Prodigy and that server, I think.
But it does happen. And I *know* I didn't address anything wrong
because I was copying and pasting it into the "to" field. I
finally scanned an old digest and wrote to someone who was listed
as an admin person (the email did not have bzs.org) but just
about that same time, the problem I was having resolved itself. I
bet Kerry is having the same problem. It's probably just that the
two servers aren't playing nicely. ;) Or maybe it is the name
Kerri/Kerry. Hehehe!

You all are doing a great job running the list/website and we
appreciate it!

George wrote:
If mail was returned to you it
undoubtedly was mis-addressed to begin with.

Kerry Schroeppel wrote:
> The reason people write to this address is because mail sent to HELP comes
> back as undeliverable.

Take care, Kerri, mom to Courtney-14, Kimberly-11, Shannon-9 (dx
w/type 1 diabetes 11/96, pumping 11/99), Jacob-7, Kyle-5,
Matthew-3, & Ashley-1 in WA
"And remember the tinman found he had what he thought he lacked."
- Tracy Chapman (1994 New Beginnings)