[IP] Re: Pixie's symptoms

Pixie,
Sounds like you could be pg to me! All the classic symptoms are
there. The spotting could be implantation bleeding. I would
definitely check it out!

Pixie said:
This past week I've been having severe lows (in the 30's) for no
reason. I
also have had sore breasts, my back aches, and nausea. I'm
occasionally
close to puking but have only done it twice. But I can't be
pregnant as I've
not gotten my period and only had spotting.

--
Take care, Kerri, mom to Courtney-14, Kimberly-11, Shannon-9 (dx
w/type 1 diabetes 11/96, pumping 11/99), Jacob-7, Kyle-5,