From: Sara M. G. <Sara MG [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2000 1:27 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Thoughts on pump-fashion

And no, I don't mean high-heeled shoes!

Sitting here at my desk, fidiling with placement and
line routing and such and spied my navel-ring. "Hrmmm",
she thought looking at the loop of metal in her
belly-button, "It's not quite a belly chain, but it'd
make a helluva conversation piece with a cropped tee."

I hear people talk about making their pumps invisible,
or just letting people assume they're pagers, but what
about accessorizing with it?

I'd be interrested to hear what others have tried...

-Sara G.