Re: [IP] re:Question for Diabetic women

Hi Pixie,

I bottom out regularly when my period starts. I have to adjust basals each
month to avoid this.

And I'd get a pregnancy test (the Walmart brand, Equate, is a good
one--measures even a small amount of hcg and is cheap) and test. There's no
such thing as "can't be pregnant" if you're trying to be. :-) You describe
all the signs of pregnancy and you're better off safe (knowing) than sorry
(not knowing).

FWIW, my BGs tend to be up a bit in the first trimester because of all the
raging hormones--similar to the week or two before my period starts.

Good luck!

Jenny Nash
freelance writer and editor