Re: [IP] Question for diabetic women

There is a very good chance you could be pregnant. I have had many
pregnancies, at least two of them without getting my period the month
before. You do not necessarily have your period in order to ovulate.
You sure sound like you have the symptoms of pregnancy...so DON'T count it
out. I also had a drop in my bgs during the first trimester through many of
my pregnancies.
My Advice......>Go to your OB asap and have a blood test to see if you are
pregnant. You can tell a lot earlier from a blood test.
Good Luck and keep us up to date!