In a message dated 4/19/00 1:47:27 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  I've been on Depo-Provera and haven't gotten it in two years. And I've

not started regular cycles again yet so I can't be pregnant yet. >>

Umm, during my second pregnancy I repeatedly had to answer the question "when
was your last period" with "a year ago last July."  My first pregnancy must
have begun within 2 weeks of going off the pill.