[IP] DC motor like Disetronic's in new MM511

Just thought I would post this information. Minimed is coming out with a new
pump model, the 511. It will use a DC motor, the same that Disetronic has
been using for years.
To check out the information, scroll down to Minimed pumps at this address:

We must be entering the age of NEW pump models and companies. Things can
only get better! I am looking forward to seeing some of the new models
coming out in the next 2-3 months!
.......Carolyn........ :o) Happily Pumping...and will be even more HAPPY
when my insurance co. covers the infusion sets for my loaner
pump.....Gee.....it has only been 4 months!!!!!