> > Having spent the majority of
> >puberty with grotesquely abnormal
> >hormonal levels myself, I can say that
> >your body does NOT like change.
> I was a hormonal wreck since age 11 and
> on some sort of contraception since
> for the past 14 years to try make things
> work the way they should.
Noggity, being put on oral estrogens and progestins
helped even me out a LOT.  Made me a little less
suicidal too.

> Physically I was told I was healthy
> despite my youthful weird hormones
> (producting prolactin as a 14 yr old
> was the worst!)
Eeep!  I had a breif surge of that as a teenager, hurt
like hell for some reason... Made me forever fearful of
breast feeding (having inverted nipples doesn't help

> so we're just seeing what I do off my
> pregestrone and estrogen leash and
> all sorta weird things are occuring.
> We are trying to concieve tho.
Good luck... I was told the odds of my: A) conceiving,
let alone B) carrying a child to term were somewhere
between slim and none.  But that's what adoption is for,
there are over 6 billion people on the planet, I'm not
so in love with my own genetic code that I can't simply
adopt instead.  Besides I doubt I could deal with a

> I am not a happy camper:) So
> this is normal-ish? Yick!:)
Normal? I've ceased trying to define NORMAL.  This is
just something to keep you entertained when the radio is

> I have done Latin homework in the 40's.
> This means occasionally the dog eats
> Horatia and Scintilla prepares the dog
> for dinner while Caesar devours trees.
hahahah I have a habbit of spoonerizing... (swapping
leading sounds of adjacent words).  So occasionally I
tell my partner that I just "Sheal like fit..."

> My hi-lite this week was waking up from
> a nap in with a 33 (after potato soup for
> lunch, no less) and winding up feeding
> my bed Pixie Stix ( I ran outta glucose tabs,
> ate two boxes of them so far this week)
I havn't had a supply of glucose tabs in over seven
years.  If I'm going to eat sugar and have to deal with
the yo-yo effect, I'm gonna at least ENJOY eating it.

> becuase I could barely find my mouth,
> the cat cleaned up after me and bounced
> around all nite:)
hahaha Reminds me of those scenes from "Airplane: The
Movie" where someone mentions that the pilot has a
drinking problem and in the next scene you see him try
to drink a glass of orange juice through his forehead.

Besides, I thought cats just ricocheted off the walls by
nature... I had a muted calico that would tear around
the living room looking like a basketball player
twisting and turning his way down the court, only she
wasn't ACTUALLY trying to dodge anything... she was just

-Sara G. :p