[IP] re:Question for Diabetic women

Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 12:35:51 -0400
From: "Pixie" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Question for diabetic women

Have any of you ever had your sugars decide to bottom out for no reason?
This past week I've been having severe lows (in the 30's) for no reason.
also have had sore breasts, my back aches, and nausea. I'm occasionally
close to puking but have only done it twice. But I can't be pregnant as
I've
not gotten my period and only had spotting. I am trying to concieve and
my
Basal body temp is all over the place which indicates nothing that I was
told to look for by my OB. I'm exhausted doing anything and just want to
sleep and am slightly depressed becuase I feel like I'm at war with my
body.
Has anyone had anything like these symptoms? Or is this the effects of a
stomach flu from Hades?

Thanks,
   Pixie
PIXIE,
GO GET A PREGNANCY TEST!!!!!!  When I became pregnat my body and BG's did
all kinds of weird things.

Sheila
-Only one who doubts his own value overestimates the worth of others