> Having spent the majority of
>puberty with grotesquely abnormal hormonal levels
>myself, I can say that your body does NOT like change.

I was a hormonal wreck since age 11 and on some sort of contraception since
for the past 14 years to try make things work the way they should.
Physically I was told I was healthy despite my youthful weird hormones
(producting prolactin as a 14 yr old was the worst!) so we're just seeing
what I do off my pregestrone and estrogen leash and all sorta weird things
are occuring. We are trying to concieve tho. I am not a happy camper:) So
this is normal-ish? Yick!:)

>> Pixie (whose sugars are stuck in the 60's today)
>Looks good on paper, but I can't remember by name
>for more than a minute when I'm that low.

I have done Latin homework in the 40's. This means occasionally the dog eats
Horatia and Scintilla prepares the dog for dinner while Caesar devours
trees. My hi-lite this week was waking up from a nap in with a 33 (after
potato soup for lunch, no less) and winding up feeding my bed Pixie Stix ( I
ran outta glucose tabs, ate two boxes of them so far this week) becuase I
could barely find my mouth, the cat cleaned up after me and bounced around
all nite:)

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein