> > I must be missing something, that's not
> > quite how they told us it worked in sex-ed :)
> LOL, I've been on Depo-Provera and haven't
> gotten it in two years.
Ahhh well that'd make sense then... you mentioned you
were trying to conceive though.

> And I've not started regular cycles again
> yet so I can't be pregnant yet. Spotting
> is also a sign there's no pregnancy, right?
Yeah, it certainly *sounds* like your body is just
kicking itself back into its natural rhythms *WHICH*
could be precisely what's responsible for your
pregnancy-esque symptoms.  Having spent the majority of
puberty with grotesquely abnormal hormonal levels
myself, I can say that your body does NOT like change.
You think you're having fun NOW, just wait till THE
change hits you.

> Pixie (whose sugars are stuck in the 60's today)
Looks good on paper, but I can't remember by name
for more than a minute when I'm that low.

> "Women and cats will do as they please
> and men and dogs should relax and get
> used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein

-Sara G.