>I must be missing something, that's not quite how they
>told us it worked in sex-ed :)

LOL, I've been on Depo-Provera and haven't gotten it in two years. And I've
not started regular cycles again yet so I can't be pregnant yet. Spotting is
also a sign there's no pregnancy, right?

Pixie (whose sugars are stuck in the 60's today)

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
#9603-040
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein