>I must be missing something, that's not quite how they
>told us it worked in sex-ed :)

LOL, I've been on Depo-Provera and haven't gotten it in two years. And I've
not started regular cycles again yet so I can't be pregnant yet. Spotting is
also a sign there's no pregnancy, right?

Pixie (whose sugars are stuck in the 60's today)

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein