RE: [IP] unsubscribe

Mr. Schroeppel,

I take exception to your post!   If mail was returned to you it
undoubtedly was mis-addressed to begin with.  I did receive your
unsubscribe request.  To process it we do have to first find which list
your are to be unsubbed from, then we are able to process your
request.  That was accomplished in less than one hours time.

All of us, being volunteers, do the best job we can while still trying to
maintain our regular jobs.  I object strongly to your threat.  Since this is
an non-profit organization and is run strictly on volunteer labor, I am
nominating you for the Grinch Of The Year award, I truly believe you
deserve it!

George Lovelace
IP Administrator