RE: [IP] unsubscribe

Mr. Schroeppel,

Your message dated today and sent one minute before the following,
one was received by me while I am at my regular job. (yes, admins do
have another life).  I'm sorry that you were kept on the list for so long,
but as of 11:14am EDT, you are no longer a member of the list.

George Lovelace
Mail to  HELP@insulin-pumpers.org  does work, if you are a little patient!