RE: [IP] uncomfortable sleeping

> I have the 43" tubing and I throw the
> pump under my pillow when I go to
> sleep.  I toss and turn all night and
> have never felt uncomfortable.  Only
> once did I pull a set out but that was
> an unusual circumstance.
I've always considered myself a tosser-turner, but I
suprised myself last night... My mock-pump did not
impact my sleep AT ALL.  I got cuddled... rolled over
and cuddled back, fell asleep on my back, woke up face
down, never noticed the pager/cordage AT ALL.

-Sara G. (getting more enthusiastic and less
trepidacious every day)