[IP] Question for diabetic women

Have any of you ever had your sugars decide to bottom out for no reason?
This past week I've been having severe lows (in the 30's) for no reason. I
also have had sore breasts, my back aches, and nausea. I'm occasionally
close to puking but have only done it twice. But I can't be pregnant as I've
not gotten my period and only had spotting. I am trying to concieve and my
Basal body temp is all over the place which indicates nothing that I was
told to look for by my OB. I'm exhausted doing anything and just want to
sleep and am slightly depressed becuase I feel like I'm at war with my body.
Has anyone had anything like these symptoms? Or is this the effects of a
stomach flu from Hades?

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein