Re: [IP] Re: Sara's mock pump

> I too made a pump. Only it wasn't for me.
> My six year old was so curiuos and interested
> in mine that I made it for him.  He also thinks
> that the sole purpose of breasts are for
> the insulin pump.
When I was diagnosed I ask my doc about injecting into
breast tissue because I figured it seemed like a
plausible insertion site.  She just smiled and said, "I
wouldn't recommend it."  So I have never done injections
there. Have others?  I shudder at the thought (perhaps
as much from psyching myself out as anything) but
another whole area for site rotation would be a plus.
Hrmm, I think I'll ask my current doc first in any

-Sara G.