Re: [IP] carb ratios/what is supposed to be correct for weight

> I am very perplexed.

It is not that difficult to measure her needs -- see the HOWTO's

The other method is to carefully analyze her bolus records and see if
there is a pattern of correction of high blood sugars after meals and
snacks -- first eliminate all odd-ball data -- say the top and bottom
10% of data based on hbs per gram of food, then look at the
insulin totals for food+hbs and calculate a new carb/insulin ratio.
If there is not a consistent pattern or if the pattern distribution
is pretty even for high's and lows, the carb ratio is probably pretty
close. Michael