[IP] Re: Sara's mock pump

I too made a pump. Only it wasn't for me.  My six year old was so curiuos
and interested in mine that I made it for him.  I used a toy beeper that
was the same size and color as my pump. (Disetronic/clear blue)  and I
attached some unused tubing to him and the 'pump'.
The funny thing is, is that he wanted his 'site' on his chest.  That's
where I usually put mine.  He also thinks that the sole purpose of
breasts are for the insulin pump.  I laughed for a good 30 minutes over
that one.
My son is autistic and for him to express his imagination like that, was
the greatest.

Sheila
-Only one who doubts his own value overestimates the worth of others