[IP] "Standard" carb:insulin measures and msg to Ruth

I do not believe in the "standard" carb:insulin:weight ratio thingy.  It
just does not apply to every child.  Also, the 1 unit per kilo of body
weight as a "standard" does not apply to every child.  Jessica takes about
1/2 unit of insulin per kilo of body weight and where her "standard"
insulin:carb ratio is supposed to be around 1:40, she is at 1:17 for
breakfast and 1:20 the rest of the day.  She weighs 45 pounds and takes
around 12-13 units of Humalog total a day.  So she does not fit the
"standard" and I don't think Jenna does either :)  So do we just have odd
children Ruth?  hehe

BTW, on a side note Ruth, Jess is doing great in gymnastics, still just
throws her pump down the front of her unitard!  Spring recital in May is a
rendition of Grease, poodle skirts and all.  Ever seen a kid do a back
handspring in a short poodle skirt...hehehe

Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.9 years & Jarred, 9