[IP] uncomfortable sleeping

Emily Snow wrote:
I love to toss and turn when I sleep and the pump does not do much to
allow
this (I learned very quickly that the pump is NOT comfortable to lay on).

Here's a tip Emily.  I have one of those egg crate thingys on my
materess.  I have slept with my pump square in the middle of my back
before.  (though not my place of choice to put it)  I didn't feel a
thing.  It probably just allows that extra bit of give to cushion it
before you contact the harder mattress.

Just my .02

Sheila
-Only one who doubts his own value overestimates the worth of others