RE: [IP] carb ratios/what is supposed to be correct for weight

Just remember these numbers are really averages and aren't cut into stone.
Case in point.  I need a relatively low amount of basal to get me through
the day(11.5u total).  My smallest amount is .3 and largest .6.  This amount
is low for my weight (160lb).  However my correction ratio and carb ratios
are very high for my weight and age (1/33 correction, and 1/10 carb).  I
think based on the ratios I should be something like (1/42 and 1/12).  My
CDE was concerned that my carb ratios were covering missed basal and really
both should be changed.  Then I showed her all of my fasting checks and they
were right on.  So as we say on this list YMMV or in your case GMMV
(Geneva's Mileage May Vary).  :)

-- Sherry