Re: [IP] What can I expect?

Congratulations!!! I know that you have done your research and are truly
ready for this. About the insurance, keep fighting. My wife has gone to many
battles for her patients with insurance companies and with persistence, she
has won them all. It might take some phone calls where things can get ugly,
but you can win. Fortunately, she doesn't use her 'talents' at home on my
daughter and I :)

For those who have been pumping for a while, do you still remember all of
the details of your first day pumping?