Re: [IP] Batteries, Venting ...

Sorry you had such a bad day!!  I would definitely call Distronic and ask to
speak to a supervisor.  How many bad sets of batteries should you have to
endure and then have to wait for "fresh" batteries on top of it?  I would
tell them not only are they risking your health but your new job on top of
it.  Tell them you expect action immediately (don't take "call back if you
have problems" for an answer). It probably wouldn't hurt to put it in writing
either.  Maybe this will push them to adapt some better customer service
guidelines when one of their products is defective.

Good Luck!!  Linda