[IP] Sara's mock pump

I also made a mock pump for JayJay to practice wearing. I have an adult
friend who pumps and she gave me an infusion set, which I pulled the
needle out of. One end is taped to his belly/hiney/thigh/wherever, and
the other end is tied to an old pager that has been turned off. He wears
it proudly and tells anyone who will listen that he has a pump. He thinks
it's the coolest thing ever.
Still haven't been able to talk to his doctor yet. He's been out of the
country for the last month and 1/2. We'll probably have to wait until
JayJay's next check-up next month.

Allison (who is still waiting to make that post about her kid getting
his pump)

Mom to JayJay
born 2/13/98, dx'd 1/31/99
...sweet as ever