[IP] fast take, eve and CGM

I worry about the reliability of our fast take.   I am thinking of calling
lifescan and having them give me a new one touch (in trade for the fast
take)  as I trust it  over all of the others.  despite the fast take being
small and convenient and fast....it just makes me wonder while testing late
at night when I get odd numbers.  always doing a second check just to make
sure.  often it is 'off ' about 50 points the second try!