[IP] auto immune diseases

I am not certain who asked for the information, but here is some of my family
history regarding auto immune diseases.
I have had IDDM for about 30 years, the first known in a very large and long
lived family. My Mother was dxd with Graves Disease in about 1980. My great
grandmother suffered with rheumatoid arthritis.(Paternal side) My youngest son
has severe asthma, my oldest developed IDDM at the age of 15.
Now my Mother has to have a fasting BS done because she had a high BS reading
during a recent hospital visit. On my Fathers' side we have an inherited
anemia condition, not sure if it's auto immune though. I myself have
arthritis, but the Drs' could not say for certain what type. Hope this helps.