Re: [IP] mixing and bubbles

In a message dated 04/18/2000 7:31:38 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< For those of you who mix, do you draw air into the syringe to have room
 to swish the insulins around, or do you just rely on the addition of the
 second insulin to sufficiently combine the two?  >>

I draw up 200 U of air and inject into H bottle.  Then draw up 40 U of V into
syringe. Then go back to H bottle and draw out the 200 U of insulin,
s-l-o-w-l-y.  Haven't had a bubble problem, except for one large one
sometimes, but that is easy to tap and push out into the air, not back into
the bottle.  I think the insulins are mixing fine this way, my sites are
lasting well, about 4 days.