[IP] What can I expect?

Roselea, sorry I guess I really didn't address your question about the first
few days. Well mine were bumpy, highs and lows , but after the basals were
figured out it's been a trip just watching what certain foods and
activities, not to mention stress can actually do to my blood sugars. Give
it two or three months (I'm entering my third month now) before you form a
definite opinion. I'm sure you'll have it figured out by then and you will
be amazed.