Re: [IP] bad cold/high bgs

Hi, I just recovered from an infection and my bgs were high for about a
week. I usually use about 40 units a day and went to using 90-100 units a
day. Try your best to get him over the sickness as quickly as possible, keep
a good check on his bgs, I was checking about 15 times a day. I didn't
change my basals, but YMMV. DAN