Re: [IP] What can I expect?

Here's what to expect based on my experience. Yesterday at 5:30 PM I went to
my daughter's softball game, had a "Snickers" bar and a bag of popcorn, not
because I needed it but because I wanted it, watched the game and then went
to my son's scout meeting, home by 8:00 PM, had dinner and relaxed a while.
My bg were normal before dinner and at bedtime. They were normal when I
awoke this morning and normal at lunch and normal while I'm writing this.
Not everyday is this good but most are! Good luck and stick with the list,
the folks here can be a great help.

Chris pumping since FEB 2000.