Re: [IP] Re: Mom feeling very bad

I think you hit the nail on th e head when you said you know you would have
handled things if you'd been alone. But you weren't alone and your husband
was able to handle it. And there's nothing wrong with that. My guess is
that you probably do most of the "DM caretaking" of Ryan, so you shouldn't
feel guilty for letting your husband handle something.

Please don't be so hard on yourself. You're a good mom and you've got so
much to deal with. I hate to see you feeling so guilty.

(Type I, 27 years, D. pumper since 10/95)