Re: [IP] Re: RE: other autoimmune disorders

In a message dated 4/18/00 10:08:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<<   but I read an article a couple years ago, that
 suggested premature labor or miscarriages may be associated with autoimmune
 diseases, >>
   That is really eerie....Not only do I also have mild Raynaud's &
sarcoidosis ( in addition to my hypothyroidism), but Melissa's older sister
was born 6 wks. early on July 4th & had it not been for emergency surgery to
stitch my cervix closed (cerclage) at 17 wks. gestation(mid-August one year
later)when I was pregnant with Melissa, it's unlikely I'd have carried her to
term, as I did. WOW - the things you learn from the IPers! Makes a lot of
sense though when I think about it. Guess my immune system missed out on the
lesson about being "kind to strangers!"

Regards, Renee ( pump-mom)